We are looking for a talented junior architect to join our team!
The junior architect will work as a team member in a collaborative team environment on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, BIM models, create renderings, build presentations and working models.
- Master degree in architecture.
- two – four years’ post-graduate experience in design driven architecture offices is an asset
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- experience in construction documentation, site services consultant co-ordination under senior architect an asset/preferred
- strong AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Rhinoceros 3D (Including Grasshopper, Kangaroo, Galapagos and other plugins), Adobe Suite skills
- documentation in 3D Revit skills in a BIM is essential, Dynamo is an asset
- fluency in English is mandatory, another language is an asset
- passion for architecture and design
To apply please fill in the form.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.